Since 2004, The Smooth Jazz Cruise has set the standard for not only jazz cruises, but for all full-ship chartered theme cruises. As one of the longest continuously running cruise programs in the world The Smooth Jazz Cruise has provided well over 30,000 people with an amazing music cruise vacation as well as created life changing relationships among guests, artists and staff.The Smooth Jazz Cruise, or as we prefer to call it, The Greatest Party at Sea, provides our guests with a week away from the issues of the day and transports them to a place of true camaraderie, inclusion and respect. The guests motivate the artists and musicians who, in turn, up their game, which moves the guests even more. This spiral continues for 7 days and 7 nights resulting in a totally immersive music and cultural experience.
Be prepared to be experience the “awe” of The Smooth Jazz Cruise and here are just a few reasons how that will happen…….
- Music. There is more great music on The Smooth Jazz Cruise than any other event of its kind in the world. On The Smooth Jazz Cruise, the music comes first.
- Great Headliners. Simply stated, The Smooth Jazz Cruise has, year in and year out, presented more of the top stars in this genre than any cruise or festival. The two music hosts, Marcus Miller and Boney James, command the respect of all guests, along with our amazing headliners (Dave Grusin, Lee Ritenour, Lalah Hathaway, Brian Culbertson, Candy Dulfer, Kirk Whalum,
Najee, Eric Darius, Nick Colionne and Jonathan Butler) are at the top of anyone’s list of favorite performers.
- More Musicians and Featured Performers. With 12 of the greatest Headliners in the world, it doesn’t stop there… The Smooth Jazz Cruise line-up is complemented with the coolest featured performers and supported by four incredible bands, topped off with the amazing talents of our comic/host Alonzo Bodden.
- Great Ship. The Infinity offers The Smooth Jazz Cruise the opportunity to create magical music experiences while also making sure that our guests enjoy wonderful specialty restaurants, world-class spa facilities and service second to none.
- Programming and Production. Hands down, no one programs a cruise like The Smooth Jazz Cruise. Our team of creative experts are simply unmatched in their abilities to create cool and exciting programs, shows, events, parties and just plain fun. Below is a partial list of the exciting programs you will experience on The Smooth Jazz Cruise:
- Nightly Main Lounge Shows
- Festival-Style Lounge Shows
- Late Night Main Lounge Shows
- All Star Shows with unique musical configurations
- Late, Late Nightclub for Dancing/Chilling
- Cocktail Hour Performances
- All Ship Pool Shows
- Annual T-Shirt Party
- Costume Theme Parties
- Pool Events featuring Performers
- Autograph Sessions
- Artist Hosted Excursions
- Artist Interactive Activities
- Q & A’s with Artists
- Music Seminars
- One-of-a-kind Culinary Events
- Hilarious Gameshows
- Show Us Your Talent Competition judged by Artists
- Annual BBQ Under The Stars
- Guest Services. Entertainment Cruise Productions, the producer of the cruise, is the worldwide leader in live entertainment at sea. Entertainment Cruise Productions has provided a level of expertise,service and commitment that causes guests to come back year after year after years. Upon completion of our current programs, ECP will have produced over 75 full ship cruise programs, and over 10,000 people have sailed on our jazz cruise programs “4 or More” times. These are astonishing numbers, for sure, but it proves to us that our mission to give each cruise guest an amazing experience has resonated over the years.