(Lowest Price!) 15 Available
NOTE: Stateroom Prices are based upon double occupancy unless designated as a “Single”. Stateroom Prices include all the amenities, accommodations and services outlined here in the Stateroom Description for the Category of Stateroom Guest has selected, together with the shows and onboard events produced by The Smooth Jazz Cruise.
Stateroom Prices do not include airfare, ground transportation, onboard purchases of goods and services (including, but not limited to various beverages, spa services, gifts, specialty dining or any such goods and services for which the Cruise Line customarily charges a separate fee), medical expenses, shore excursions, and “Pass-Through Charges”.
WAITLIST ONLY STATEROOMS
If the Stateroom you desire is not currently available, you may elect to “Join The Waitlist”. When a Stateroom of that type becomes available, you will be notified by e-mail and by telephone. Many guests who desire a Stateroom type that is not available, proceed to reserve one of the Available Staterooms. If the desired Stateroom becomes available, then the Reservation is transferred to that Stateroom without penalty or charge. One aspect of Waitlist priority is whether or not the guest has a current reservation.
SEE WHAT YOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 7 night round trip cruise from Miami
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which require sign up and/or a fee or Private Parties.)
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Ocean View Café and dinners in The Cosmopolitan Dining Room as well as late night mini-buffets throughout the ship.)
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge.
- 24-hour room service (excluding delivery surcharge for orders placed 11:00 pm to 6:00 am)
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot tubs, Sauna, Basketball court, Jogging track and Thalassotherapy Pool.
- In room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full service room cleaning (twice a day)
Does Not Include:
- Gratuities for General Services & Housekeeping, Port Charges, Taxes and Assessments.
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Miami
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre and post cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants (Tuscan Grill, Luminae, Le Petit Chef at Q’Sine, Sushi on 5). There is an upcharge for dining in those restaurants and reservations are required.
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services including the Persian Garden, personal training
- All bottled and alcoholic beverages (There are “included” events during the cruise at which bottled and alcoholic beverages will be offered without charge.)
- Travel Insurance